We take our user's privacy seriously. We do NOT and will not sell, rent, license, sublicense, or loan any of your personal information to any third party.
By subscribing to this service you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Use of this service prohibits unlawful use. Your websites cannot:
(i) violate or potentially violate any right of any third parties, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
(ii) constitute or potentially constitute violations, including false advertisement, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy, invasion of rights, and discrimination;
(iii) cause or potentially cause any dispute or legal action/proceeding;
(iv) contain or potentially contain any material that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
(v) contain or potentially contain any material that is racially, ethnically, disputatiously, argumentatively, or ethically objectionable;
(vi) contain any other material that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law (including export control laws); or
(vii) spam websites or spam blogs (splogs).
Account, Password and Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SocialBookmarkIt.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. SocialBookmarkIt.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Links and Frames.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because SocialBookmarkIt.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Modifications To Service.
SocialBookmarkIt.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if SocialBookmarkIt.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. SocialBookmarkIt.com may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that SocialBookmarkIt.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
You may cancel your service anytime.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER SocialBookmarkIt.com, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
2. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
3. SocialBookmarkIt.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
4. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
5. IN NO EVENT WILL SocialBookmarkIt.com, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SERVICE OR THE SocialBookmarkIt.com SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT OBTAINED BY AND THROUGH THE SERVICE.
6. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER SocialBookmarkIt.com NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Exclusions and limitations.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.